[Njabs-talk] hello

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 2 17:10:37 UTC 2009

Hi Henry, welcome to the njabs-talk list serve. I'm so glad that you've decided to become part of this interactive list serve. So you'll have the opportunity to read about updates on the latest technology, projects that are taking place to improve luteracy for Blind children and adults, exciting programs, talking to new people, and engaging in discussions.

Take care,

Ms. Valdez