[Njabs-talk] (no subject)

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 2 21:47:07 UTC 2009

I'm glad it all worked out for you, Henry. Since you didn't introduce yourself to the list, I will do it for you. LEaD students may know Ishaan better as "Henry" and I know Ms. Mary knows Henry because he used to go to Woodbridge but now he goes to North Brunswick and he is a sophmore. He is a LEAD student from the Central region. He will be attending Youth Slam hopefully after I conduct the phone interview! So welcome aboard to NJABS, Henry!

Regards,

Ms. Valdez

President, NjABS