[Njabs-talk] Youth Slam

Jess Marie braillegurl at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 02:24:40 UTC 2009

Hello everyone, I'd like to  quickly  tell  you  about my  time I spent at  youth slam . I was on the hot air balloon track, and  they taught us how to  build and launch a hot air balloon on our own!  It's was  so much fun to be able to  do something like that, and share it with my team members. Well,  my balloon did  fly,   but  not so high!  A few balloon's   even flew into the trees, but we didn't care because we  were having  fun.  I had  great time, and made many  good friends.  I would  really recommend  students who have never  done anything  like this, to try it , and  I promise, you won't regret it! It's an experience  you will never forget and  friendships you will have forever.  Thanks  Youth  Slam for  everything!    Jess