[Njabs-talk] Youth Slam

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 03:57:21 UTC 2009

Wow Jessica! It sounds like you had a ton of fun back in 2007. When you say that the hot air balloon didn't go that high up, I think that made me feel better because I think if I'm ever that high up, I better be inside a plane! Thanks for recommending Youth Slam to everyone.

Thanks again for sharing that with us, Jessica.