[Njabs-talk] to Connor Re: new member

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Sun Mar 8 00:42:16 UTC 2009

Hi Connor

This is Serena Cucco, Carol Castellano's daughter, in case that means
anything to you.  My mom knows your mom very well because mine is the
president of Parents of Blind Children NJ and your mom receives her
newsletter.

Wow!  I can't believe you're a teenager already!  You're into drums--Me,
too!  I played the bongoes when I was in the high school band.  I'm actually
no longer a student.  I graduated from Manhattanville College in Westchester
County, New york in 2007.  I work in the Public Defenders Office in Newark.
I put public defender clients into drug rehab programs, so they can turn
their lives around.

Serena