[Njabs-talk] What I taught my parents

Christina Mitchell cnaylor073 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 02:58:52 UTC 2009

--
Christina
Hey all,
I don't have much to say but I just want to share my lesson I taught
my mom on Thanksgiving when I went to NY.  The week before
Thanksgiving I went to NY to spend the holiday with her since this was
the first holiday we ever spent with each other in years.  I had a
nice time with her.  I'm glad I got to spend time with her because I
got to show her something she never thought I could do and one of them
was showing her how to use her phone.  The numbers she was able to
dial and call people but it was just some features on her phone like
star 69 and 3 way calling that she had no clue about.  So I taught her
that she could press star 69 to check who called her last if she ever
misses a call, like a caller ID.  I told her that with 3 way calling
if a person calls you while you're on the phone, you can press one of
the buttons below the numbers or the receiver button to click over to
see who's on the other line.  Till this day I still have to teach her
bit by bit because she still doesn't get it all.  She learned how to
click on the other line to see who's on that line, but she still
doesn't have the star 69 down bby heart.  I hope this is good enough
info.