[Njabs-talk] Imagination Fund Teleconference

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 03:08:18 UTC 2009

Greetings,

With the convention less than 4 months away, we must move into the accelerated, serious, targeted phase of our 09 Imagination Fund campaign. It is important that someone from your affiliate join us on our next Imagination Fund/March for Independence call tomorrow evening, Tuesday, March 10, 8:30pm eastern. Call 800-910-2399, code is 573791.

We absolutely must develop strategies to combat the challenge of fundraising in the current economy. But we can do this. In fact, we must. Please join us on this call.

We understand that the Braille Coin Launch PR call is taking place at 8:00 p.m. EST.  This call should not have too much impact on our call.  If you are fortunate enough to be in both groups, please attend both calls.  Again, thank you for all you do!

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

Chairman

Imagination Fund