[Njabs-talk] NJAGDU Committee Meeting March 15th 7 PM

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 01:51:12 UTC 2009

NJ Association of Guide Dog Users

To The NJAGDU Committee,

The next meeting is scheduled for Sunday, March 15th at 7 PM. We hope everyone will be able to attend and please share with anyone you know who may work with a Guide Dog or may have an interest in working with one in the future and not on my list. The Conference Number is 616- 347- 8100 passcode 460994.
Please everyone think of how we will be able to let Guide Dog users know of our building the NJAGDU Division.
Dan and I were talking of scheduling a get together in a central New Jersey location to plan a 80th Guide Dog Anniversary walk and then have lunch together. The anniversary is in celebration of The Seeing Eye beginning the first Guide Dog school 80 years ago in 1929. Would anyone else find an interest in this? Would there be any other ideas we could try to schedule this spring/summer.

Please RSVP if able to join the meeting.

Thank you...

Vinny,
Vincent Chaney, Co- Chair Leader
New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users