[Njabs-talk] NEW MEMBER-Jeremy Capati

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 03:26:26 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Capati" <jaedub28 at verizon.net>
To: njabs- talk at nfbnet.org
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 11:17:31 PM GMT - 05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Njabs- talk] NEW MEMBER- Jeremy Capati
Hey Jeremy, welcome to NJABS! What kind of music do you like to listen to? If you have any questions or you're not sure about something, feel free to post it on the list serve and I'm sure someone will give you an answer.

Warmest Regards,

Ms. Valdez
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey my name is Jeremy Capati and I am senior at David Brearley High School
in Kenilworth, NJ.   After I graduate I plan to attend the J.K.R.C program
and then go to Union County College.   I will most likely join Youth Slam
during the summer.   I'm a chill man and try to live a stress free life.   My
hobbies are listening to music and working out.

Jeremy Capati