[Njabs-talk] Braille Event for March 28, 2009...Everyone is Invited!

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 23:11:40 UTC 2009

Serena & NJABS:

The address for the Crowne Plaza in Clark, NJ is 36 Valley Road and the zip code is 07066 for those individuals booking Access Link or other transportation. I haven't heard from many of you if you will be attending the Braille event on Saturday, March 28th from 11am-1pm. The Students' division needs to be present at this event in full force and that means we should all make the effort to attend. I've only had a few confirmations of those attending but it's not enough. Remember bring your family members, neighbors, girlfriends/boyfriends, sighted friends, etc. This event is to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Louis Braille's birth. The Louis Braille Commemorative coin which has tactual Braille on it will launch on March 26th. Please let me know ASAP if you will attend the event on Saturday, March 28th. Also there will be an event in Cherry Hill in early April for those individuals in the southern part of the state. Details of a date, location, and time will be posted as soon as it's verified.

I look forward to hearing from everyone,

Warmest Regards,

Ms. Valdez

NJABS, President