[Njabs-talk] Braille event

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 19 21:20:12 UTC 2009

Hi Priscilla, I have posted info about the Braille event twice already and christina, Serena, Greg, Sarah, Jason and Jeremy Capati, Rania have already replied to the list stating that they will attend. I'm glad that your friend told you about it, but you should have read it here on the njabs list serve because I put all the details. Hopefully you and your friend that told you about it can attend because all of us should incorporate this event into our calendar as a must to attend.

I hope to see EVERYONE on Saturday, March 28th at the Crowne Plaza in Clark, NJ from 11am-1pm.

Warmest Regards,

Ms. Evelyn Valdez

NJABS, President