[Njabs-talk] Teleconference Call Reminder for Sunday, May 17th

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sat May 16 21:16:22 UTC 2009

Attention NJABS:
On behalf of the NJABS board, I invite you to participate on our conference call scheduled for Sunday, May 17th at 8pm. Please be sure to call in 5 minutes earlier to avoid interruptions and so that we can begin our conference promptly at 8pm. We will have Ms. Jennifer Kennedy, our NABS regional representative as our guest speaker. The topic for Sunday evening's conference call is what is the purpose of a student division and how do we recruit other blind and sighted students? Please have some questions for Ms. Jennifer Kennedy and also make sure you bring another person to our conference call so that the person learns about NJABS (preferably another student, please). If you may have any additional questions, please email me at evelyn at njabs.org or just text me at 908-803-4891.
Hope to check everyone out tomorrow evening,
Take care,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez