[Njabs-talk] Requesting Independence Market Volunteers at 2009 National Convention

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri May 22 01:39:15 UTC 2009

Hi everybody, I was hoping that all those students who will be attending this year's national convention can volunteer at the Independence Market. I have worked as a volunteer two years in a row and I loved it because it's such a great way to meet new people and network. Please see the forwarded email below.
Thanks so much in advance,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez

I am

finalizing the schedules for the aids and appliances demonstrators at the

NFB Independence Market for our 2009 national convention.  Below is a list

of persons who worked last year.  Please go through the list and eliminate

those who will not be attending convention this year or who you believe will be

unable to work as a demonstrator.   If you know of others who can

work, please add them to the list so that I can give them an assignment this

year.

I am anxious to get the assignments out, so please get back to me

as soon as possible.  It is contemplated that each individual will work a

four-hour (morning or afternoon) and a two-hour (lunch) shift.  This is

only a total of six hours.

Please do what you can to help us to have

plenty of workers at the NFB Independence Market to assist our fellow

members.  I look forward to working with you on this important

project.

Sincerely,

(Mrs.) Patricia A. Maurer
Director of