[Njabs-talk] Keyboard

Quintina M. Singleton qmsingleton at comcast.net
Tue Nov 3 14:11:46 UTC 2009

If interested in the following, please contact Adrienne Snow directly at LaVoceBella at aol.com

Hello Federationists

I am writing because want to get rid of a CASIO keyboard I have. It was given to

me by The Music Foundation for the Visually Handicapped (MFVH) which used to be run

by Bill and Nancy Shnobel.  They gave it to me when I was taking lessons and I would

like to donate it to someone whom is also interested in learning and needs it to

practice on.  Please let me know if you know such a person and get back to me.  I

can bring it to convention if need be.  Thanks again

XOXO

Adrienne