[Njabs-talk] NJABS minutes- October 11, 2009

Greg Rivera gregg.rivera at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 01:33:42 UTC 2009

Conference began at 8:03, and ended at 8:35

The nFB pledge was recited by Quentina Singalton

Convention from November 6-8

Pre-register by November first (It will be cheaper if you do it early)

Hotel Rate is 90 Dollars

It is taking place at the Crown plaza hotel In clark Nj. 36 Valey road

732-574-0100

Mention that you will be wit the NFB,

We introduce Marry Joe partica, and she talks about the blindness awareness event that will take place on October 24th, 2009 at the Lutheran church at 600 New Brunswick AVE. it will take place where most Central Jersey events are held.

We will disgusts how Braille is very affective, and how it is beneficial to most blind indivisuals. Parents will have the chance to witness how beneficial it is, as well. If parents are not aware about blindness in general, this even will help. It will contain refreshments, and will take place from 11 pM till 2 PM.

If anyone buys a silver coin, you will receive brail educational material.

Then, we disgust about how the Louis Braille Coin came in existents and if they're going to be worth something in the future. They cost about $45 at the current moment. And it should be purchased before December 11th, 2009.

They will be raffling off two coins at the next five state conventions.

Evelyn Valdez

Jessica Skanell

David Lucion

Bryan Mackey