[Njabs-talk] Who will attend Braille Awareness Day?

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 23:05:14 UTC 2009

NJABS:
Braille Awareness Day will take place on Saturday, October 24, 2009 from 1-4:30pm in Perth Amboy, NJ.
On our last conference call, I asked all of you to please let me know if you would be able to attend the event so I could give an estimate of how many students will come. I hope you can come and tell your boyfriends/girlfriends, siblings, friends and family.
Location is:
The Grace Lutherian Church
600 New Brunswick Ave
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
Time: 1:00-4:30pm
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009

Please email me and let me know if you can make it.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez
NJABS, President