[Njabs-talk] Crown Plaza Room Costs are Decreased

Quintina M. Singleton qmsingleton at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 15:13:53 UTC 2009

the Crowne Plaza staff have decided to assist with the cost of our

convention.

Our room rates have been lowered.

The room rates are no longer $90 per night.  They have decreased the

room rates to $84 per night, plus tax.

For each person staying overnight, breakfast will be included.  Review

the agenda for the location and time for breakfast.

The Crowne Plaza, for the past several years, has partnered with the New

Jersey National Federation of the Blind to make our convention the best

ever.

Each year, we are getting bigger and better!

Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable!

Best,

Joe

At times, we are blinded by our ability to see.

The more we try, the more we succeed!

Everything is impossible until you do it.

Keep Believing. Keep Dreaming. Keep Learning.

Lets work together. Lets make a difference

Joseph Ruffalo

Program Manager

SCILS

First Occupational Center of New Jersey

391 Lakeside Ave.

Orange, NJ  07050

Phone:  973/672-5800 X230

Fax:  973/672-0065

Email:

joe.ruffalo at ocnj.org

the Crowne Plaza staff have decided to assist with the cost of our

convention.

Our room rates have been lowered.

The room rates are no longer $90 per night.  They have decreased the

room rates to $84 per night, plus tax.

For each person staying overnight, breakfast will be included.  Review

the agenda for the location and time for breakfast.

In addition, the Crowne Plaza management will provide the scholarship

rooms at no cost to us for both nights with 2 rooms each night.

Therefore, 4 rooms will be gratis.

joe.ruffalo at ocnj.org