[Njabs-talk] Hello

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 01:42:20 UTC 2009

Hi Phillip, finally you made your way to introducing yourself to NJABS!!! I was waiting so patiently. It's fantastic to see you on our list and I want to congratulate on just doing big things because that's what we do here in NJ-we do big things.
So welcome aboard and if you ever have a concern, suggestion, or question please feel free to post it. There will be an announcement posted shortly regarding our upcoming September conference call so stay tuned.
Warmly,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez
NJABS, President