[Njabs-talk] a friendly challenge

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:36:01 UTC 2009

Hello New Jersey!
For any of you who were not in theteleconference last night, I need to
inform you of a challenge issued on behalf of the Georgia Association
of blind students. Last night, I had the pleasure of sitting through
the first NJABS teleconference and was highly impressed by the
attendance of your students. There were 18 people in attendance, in
the GABS teleconference last month we had 19 people in attendance. So,
I have issued a challenge for NJABS to reach 22 people by the next
teleconference. GABS will have it's teleconference next sunday, and i
assure you we will make it. Can you?
I will also add here, that since I had the honor to serve as a board
member in NJ, the association has grown and flourish, we should all be
proud of NJ. Keep up the good work, because the NJABS is already a
force to be reckonned with!
Yours

--
Mary Fernandez