[Njabs-talk] Hey there everyone... !!

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 20:43:09 UTC 2009

Hi Carrie,
It's so nice that your very persuasive boyfriend made you call in on Sunday night.
NJABS has a very interactive list serve where you'll find out about events, new technology, legislation for access, etc. So I hope you'll join us every month and I hope to see you on the list.
ALL ABOARD!!!
Ms. Evelyn Valdez
NJABS, President