[Njabs-talk] conference call this Sunday April 11th

hashgirl2 at aol.com hashgirl2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 01:52:01 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!
Our April conference call will take place this Sunday headed by the
lovely Melissa Herff. She has brought for us Brent C. Batron the Youth
Services Coordinator from the Colorado Center for the Blind. After
highschool and even during college many students come to realize how
some independence skills may be lacking. We will learn all about the
center, what it offers students, and to know if you should participate
in a session at the center. Make sure to call in promptly at 7.50 the
call starts at 8 as allways.
Conference call number is 218-862-6420
Passcode- 1283296
Some additional info about the Colorado Center and our guest speaker:

2233 W Shepperd Ave

Littleton, CO 80120

voice 303-778-1130 x 222

fax    303-778-1598