[Njabs-talk] amazing NJ artshow for the blind

hashgirl2 at aol.com hashgirl2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 18:05:35 UTC 2010

topic
NJ artshow for the blind
Hi NJABS I recently went to an amazing artshow and thought you guys
might be interested in attending. It is a tactile art show by
professional artists containing tactile paintings, clay pieces, and
huge fantastic sculptures. It is located at the Art Center of Northern
New Jersey 250 Center Street New Milford NJ 07646. It is taking place
all this week and next week. Weekdays 9-4 and Weekends basically the
entire day. During many times you can actually enter the rooms wheree
they make the pieces and interact with the artists. I hope you guys can
stop by its a great show. Enjoy!