[Njabs-talk] Thank You!

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 13 03:23:35 UTC 2010

Tonight NJABS completed its final conference call of 2010 and of course we went out with a bang! Our conference call, titled "Technology for Students by Students" spearheaded by NJABS board member, Gregory Rivera and active NJABS member, Danny Romero was a success! These two tech-savvy individuals hosted and shared a wealth of information on the accessibilities of cell phones. They discussed in detail the existing softwares and what hand-held devices they feel most comfortable using and why. But please be sure to read more about this in Benjamin Vercellone's minutes which are sure to follow.

Once again, a big thank you to both Danny and Greg for a job well done!

Yours Truly,

Ms. Evelyn Valdez
NJABS, President
email: evelyn at njabs.org