[Njabs-talk] Hi from NY.

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 04:04:52 UTC 2010

FYI:
An invite from NY Association of Blind Students president, Alex Castillo.

Hi Evelyn, How is Jersey treating you? Washington Seminar is coming up and I'm looking
forward to meeting some NJ students in DC.

each month, we have been getting together an event for students in the
pan-disability community here in NYC. Last month at Kareoke, a couple
of non-nfb folk from Jersey showed up and so I thought to make a
formal invitation to you and the New Jersey student division.

if you or any one from the Jersey Student division will be around the
city this Friday night, we would love to have you guys come out and
join us. Friends are welcome.

Here are the   details.

Thanks for reading.
Alex
917.532.7439.

Thanks for coming out with us to Karoeke last month! It was an
awesome time!

This month, we are hitting two venues on Friday December 18.
8:30 pm- Dinner at Dallas BBqS in times Square
http://www.dallasbbq.com/times-square

10:45pm- night time refreshments at Blarney Stone in midtown West
http://www.google.com/maps/place?cid=14810919270780987532q=blarney+stone+midtown+westfb=1gl=ushq=blarney+stone+midtown+westhnear=New+York,+NY

Come to only one venue, or stay with us for both! Think of this as a
post-finals-early New Year's celebration.

Night Out NYC is a pan-disability, non-organizational affiliation,
non-academic monthly event which brings New York City students from
the disability community together for a strictly social night out in
the city, .

So come out with us, meet some  new people and have a great time!

And check us out on FB
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_164458233586008

If you would like more details, you can contact our event coordinators:

Kate
carroll.katheryn.e at gmail.com

or Alex
AlexanderA.Castillo at gmail.com