[Njabs-talk] Fw: Networking Together Helps to Live Longer

Joe Ruffalo nfbnj at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 17:26:27 UTC 2010

Please review the following and consider forwarding to all lists.
Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable!
Best,
Joe

Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
<http://www.nfbnj.org>http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org
<http://www.blindchildren.org>http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org