[Njabs-talk] JAWS help appreciated

Daniel R djdan567 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:15:36 UTC 2010

As in every version of Jaws, hit insert plus the number 2 until you
hear, "Both Characters and words." It is currently set to, "None."

If not, go to your jaws menu, go to utilities, and then go to,,
"Configuration manager." When you open the configuration manager, hit,
Control, plus, Shift plus D, to make sure you're in the default jaws
configuration file. After that, go to the menu, find, "Set options..."
and hit enter. Once you go in there, tab over to typing echo, and
up-arrow till you hear something along the lines of, "Typing echo say
characters and words." Keep in mind they are radio buttons. After
that, hit ok. now you're back in the main window again. now hit alt
Plus F4 to close and make sure to hit, "Yes" when it asks you to save
the changes.
But the first thing i told you will work much quicker. just go to
these steps as a last resort.
hope this helped.

--
Daniel C Romero