[Njabs-talk] scholarship teleconference clarification

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 19:54:22 UTC 2010

Hello all!
I hope you have all welcomed the new year in style. A reminder that
the Georgia Association of blind students will be hosting a
teleconference with NFB scholarship chairman, mr. Anil lewis. We ask
that anyone interested please call to have all your questions
answered.
All high school seniors and college students who will be attending a
university in the fall of2010 are eligible.
The information is as follows,
date: sunday jan. 3.
time: 7:30 pm
Number: 1888-354-0094