[Njabs-talk] Conference call this Sunday Jan. 10 ETS member very important

hashgirl2 at aol.com hashgirl2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 05:26:44 UTC 2010

Topics:
1. This Sunday Jan 10 conference call with Ruth Loew from ETS
(Educational testing services)

Hi everyone this Is Shafeka reminding you all of this Sunday Jan.
10th's first conference call of 2010. We will be speaking to Ruth Loew
assistant director Office of Disabilities Policy at ETS (Educational
Testing Services). This company deals with everything from your GEPAS
in 8th grade to any and all standardised tests you will be taking in
the future Including HESPAS etc. Considering how often we as blind
students are pushed aside when it comes to these testing matters, and
our scores are either not reported, or we are given low scores because
we did not have sufficient testing materials we believe this to be a
very important call for everyone to attend. I myself have experienced
and heard many stories regarding tests that were unavailable to blind
students; then the student had to make up the test on their own time
because it was state mandated. Prepare questions, ask your parents if
they have questions for our guest, and email me at shafekah at gmail.com
and we will be sure to have Ms. Loew answer them.
Remember the call starts at 8, however please call in at 7.50 so we can
begin and conclude in a timely fassion. Call in at 712-580-7704
passcode njabs1 or 652271
Hope to see many of you there.
Shafeka
NJABS vp