[Njabs-talk] New Conference call number for tonight 8pm

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 20:02:43 UTC 2010

Hi NJABS,
Sorry for the short notice but our conference call number isn't working so please call the new number and access code listed below and then spread the word to everyone you know in case someone doesn't check their email.
Conference Call number: 712-432-0180
Access Code: 460994

Our conference call is tonight at 8pm but please call in at 7:50pm. We will have a guest speaker, Ruth Loew who is the Assistant Director of the Office of Disability Policy of Educational Testing Services (ETS). They're based out of Princeton and they do the LSAT's, GRE's, PRAXIS, etc and all other standardized tests. So if you have questions, please ask them tonight.
Hope you're there tonight,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez