[Njabs-talk] NABS Conference call happening now.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:22:08 UTC 2010

Hi all,
   just  to let you know,  the conference call for the nabs membership
focusing on washington seminar is is currrently in progress.  If you
would like to be in on the  call you still can
  check it  out at  712.775.7100  passcode 257963
 (may have given the   wrong code before, if  so; my appoligies).
  Thanks,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org