[Njabs-talk] NJABS website

bigmac0711 at comcast.net bigmac0711 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 29 14:01:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I know that when the website was remodeled that the teleconferences would be recorded and posted on the website so that they can be listened to as podcasts. But when I went to visit the site, I only saw one podcast. It was from when the remodelled site was first launched! I know that Casey was the one to remodel the site, but I think there should be more than one person working on the site to constantly keep it up-to-date. I hope you consider my idea to make improvements to the website.

Sincerely,

Brian Mackey