[Njabs-talk] NJABS Conference call Reminder June 13th at 8pm

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 18:21:04 UTC 2010

Attention NJABS:
NJABS will have its last conference call before we break for the summer. So make sure you join us on Sunday, June 13th at 8pm.
We will have a guest discussing how he cooks using non visual techniques to make delicious, everyday goodies. Also we will be discussing the first blueprint of our students seminar tenatively scheduled for Spring 2011 with your cooperation needed of course.
So we invite you to join us and please extend an invitation to individuals who don't know about us to join NJABS on our call.
We look forward to your participation.