[Njabs-talk] Fw: GREAT NEWS! NFB announces four NFBNJ national scholarship winners!

Quintina M. Singleton qmsingleton at comcast.net
Tue May 4 01:42:26 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Ruffalo
To: Quintina M. Singleton ; specialk38 at aol.com ; Jerilyn Higgins
Cc: Joe Ruffalo
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 9:32 PM
Subject: GREAT NEWS! NFB announces four NFBNJ national scholarship winners!

Quintina,
Please forward to all on our email lists.
The National Federation of the Blind conducted a scholarship committee meeting this past weekend.  Thirty national scholarships were awarded.  The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is proud to announce that four of the thirty scholarship winners are from New Jersey.  GREAT NEWS!
The following have made us proud in changing what it means to be blind.
A short biography of our winners will be posted by the weekend on the state website at nfbnj.org and the student's website at njabs.org

The proud winners are:
Mary Fernandez
Milissa Lomax
Jessica Scannell
Quintina Singleton, a TenBroek Fellow.
Note: A tenBroek Fellow has received a national scholarship previously.  Quintina is the first from New Jersey to receive this honor.
Congratulations to all!

remember: When we all do, it becomes doable!

Best,
Joe

Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org
http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org