[Njabs-talk] NO NJABS conference call this Mother's Day, Sunday May 9th

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri May 7 20:05:27 UTC 2010

Hi NJABS:
This is just a friendly reminder that there will not be a conference call this Sunday, May 9th because of Mother's Day.
Our conference call has been scheduled for Sunday, May 16th at 8pm.
As we get closer to that date, a reminder will be posted with the pertaining info including call-in number and access code. I encourage all to join us on Sunday, May 16th!
See you then.
A very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all your mothers, aunts, sisters, and grandmothers :)

Warmly,
Ms. Evelyn Valdez
NJABS, President
evelyn at njabs.org