[Njabs-talk] Reminder for NJABS conference call 5/16 8pm

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon May 17 01:11:41 UTC 2010

I'm sorry that you didn't make it to the call. All of us were on the call at 7:54pm and we actually officially began our call with Gregory Rivera reciting the NFB pledge a little after 8pm. We had a guest speaker from Apple discussing the Apple products like the iphone and how he got his job with Apple. You must've done something wrong because Danny Carlos from the Northern region LEAD also couldn't get into the call but he did something wrong.
I'll see you on the June call.