[Njabs-talk] A Great Opportunity to Allow for a Great Future for Millions!!

Melissa Lomax melissalomax at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 22:51:33 UTC 2010

Hello All,

For most of us, we have learned about issues facing the blind and some of us have even devoted their time and effort to address and change the current state of these issues.  But have we stopped to think about the issues facing other disabled people?  And have we ever tried to change these?  They deserve all that we deserve and a combined effort to strive for equality would be the greatest way to get what we, and all others, deserve.  So why not join in and help out with a campaign to reach people across the WORLD by sharing the message: we ALL deserve equality!

Here is a great opportunity for this summer that was sent to me.  Applications are due this Friday May 21st so if you are interested, think fast!  I applied and you should too!