[Njabs-talk] Webinar: Translating Math Equations to Nemeth Code

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 22:43:14 UTC 2010

Having

trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here

Join us for
a Webinar
on November 10

Join ViewPlus for a Free Online

			Webinar!

Translating Math Equations to Nemeth Code
Join our braille math expert, Mike Sivill, for an in-depth

				  instruction on translating MathType equations to Nemeth Code

				  with the Tiger Software Suite.

Creating an Accessible Braille Calendar

Learn the effective use of tables in MS Word to

						create an accessible braille calendar for a student's

						everyday use.
We will conclude with a questions and answers

						session.
Wednesday, November 10th, 2010
12 p.m. Pacific

						Standard Time

To calculate or confirm your time zone, please feel free to

				  use this link:
http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/px-y-2010-mo-11-d-10-h-12-mn-0/4QPMA/41441792
Cost: free
After registering you will receive a confirmation email

				  containing information about joining the Webinar.

System RequirementsPC-based

				  attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or

				  2000

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11

				  (Tiger®) or newer

Space is limited.100 seats available on a

				  first come, first serve basis.
Reserve your Webinar seat

				  now at:
http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/egister-527687770/4QPLQ/41441792