[Njabs-talk] Braille Tees

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 02:37:15 UTC 2010

Here is a list of Braille Tees that I will be ordering either this Thursday or Friday. Get back to me if you are interested. They would make great holiday gifts!
The Braille alphabet
bad influence
explore ~ dream ~ discover
Love Is Blind (heart shaped Braille!)
magically delicious
nothing artificial
For we walk by FAITH, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
Save the TaTas (available in light pink with hot pink Braille)

All tees (unisex, ladies and youth) are $20 each (2X-$22, 3X-$24), and sweatshirts are $30 (2X-$32, 3X-$34.)
The unisex tees come in about 50 colors and range from S-3XL (some colors are available up to 5XL).  My most popular ones are Black, Cardinal Red, Iris (a medium blue), Royal Blue, Heliconia (dark pink), dark purple, Safety Orange, and Maroon.  Feel free to pull up a 2010 Gildan color chart on the internet for choices.
Ladies tanks (S-XL) come in Black, Hot Pink, Carolina Blue, Heather Grey, Key Lime, and Violet.  Call if you are interested in 2XL tanks.
Youth shirts (XS-XL) come in Black, Cherry Red, Irish Green, Royal Blue, Safety Orange, Violet, Maroon, Heliconia (dark pink) and Lime.
Sweatshirts (S-3XL) come in Black, Carolina Blue, Dark Chocolate, Forest Green, Irish Green, Maroon, Red and Royal, and only up to 2XL in Cherry Red, Heliconia (dark pink), Purple and Violet.
Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to contact me by email or phone!

Blessings!!  Kara
Kara Euvino, Owner
Braille Tees / The Ribbon Line
www.BrailleTees.com