[Njabs-talk] Update on NFB Youth slam

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 14:43:13 UTC 2010

Dates and location for the
 2011 NFB Youth Slam are now available.

 The third bi-annual NFB Youth Slam will take place July 17-23, 2011 at
 Towson University in Towson, MD.  The campus is located just north of
 Baltimore City and is the second largest in Maryland.  We are very excited
 to have this information locked in and encourage all those who are
 interested in participating either as a student or volunteer to complete
 an application at www.blindscience.org.  You
 can also learn more about the program at this site, read FAQ's for
 students, parents, or volunteers, and follow our NFB Science blog or
 Twitter updates.  Thanks.

 Sincerely,
 Mary Jo T. Hartle

 Mary Jo Thorpe-Hartle, MEd, NOMC