[Njabs-talk] Attending New Jersey State Convention

Serena Cucco serenacucco at verizon.net
Wed Oct 13 03:09:50 UTC 2010

Good luck on those SAT's!

Serena

-----Original Message-----
From: njabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:njabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Daniel R
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:58 AM
To: New Jersey Association of Blind Students
Subject: [Njabs-talk] Attending New Jersey State Convention

Hello all. Due to the taking of the SAT's on the 6th of November, and
all things pertaining to colleges that have to be paid, I won't be
able to attend this years State convention. After the SAT's are over,
I might stop by for a bit, however, it's definitely not possible for
me to attend the convention. I'm willing to help out, which is
currently in the works to make a CD for the fashion show. If you're
participating in the fashion show, please contact me off list if you
have a specific song you want to walk out too.
Thank you all. I'll see you guys soon!

--
Daniel C Romero
Paterson New Jersey