[Njabs-talk] Attention Models for NFBNJ fashion show

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 22:18:38 UTC 2010

Attention NFBNJ Models and Those Interested in Modeling for the fashion show at this year's state convention Friday, Nov.5th at 8pm:

If you have already spoken to Linda Thomas about your outfit, then now you need a song to come out and model to, right?
Well, contact Danny Romero because he is putting the mix CD together for the fashion show and he needs to know what song you want or he will pick one for you! His email: djdan567 at gmail.com and his cell: 973-955-6955

So I'm going to be modeling in the "Evening Wear" category for the fashion show and I have chosen "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce as the song that I'll be coming out to model to.
What's your pick?

If you are interested in modeling for the NFBNJ fashion show, please contact Linda Thomas to sign up and she will help you pick a great outfit that you already have in your closet.
email: lindazani at aol.com
phone number: 973-962-9307

I can't wait to see you strutting your thing at the fashion show!!!
Evelyn