[Njabs-talk] Nabs wants to hear about your student events!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 07:24:53 UTC 2011

Greetings Fellow Students!

  This weekend, (April 8 – 10)   is going to be a very active weekend
for the national association of blind students and its affiliated
student divisions. Many of you are a part of student divisions that
have planned meetings at state conventions, or stand-alone seminars of
some sort.  As such a   large surge of    state student organization
over such a short time doesn’t always happen like this, we really want
to capture a sampling of your work in an announcement that we can
share with fellow students and federationests across the country.  So,
if you are planning on having a meeting or activity between Friday
April 8 and Sunday April 10, and would like to have it included as a
part of this announcement, please contact me at dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
 When you do contact me, please include the following:
1. Name, date, time of event.
2. Location and how many people you expect to attend, as well as if
you will have a nabs rep attending.
3. Name of division president or Coordinator for event.
4. A quote from the division president or event coordinator, conveying
your goals, expectations and excitement for the event.
 To be considered, all submissions must be received no later than
Wednesday, April 6 at 5p.m.  Pacific Time.
  Thank you and I look forward to working with you on what will be an
amazing display of the work we do as an organized student movement!

--
Darian Smith
 Board  member
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

— Robert Byrne