[Njabs-talk] Fwd: Important: Bookshare Student Conference Call Number Change!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 21:41:06 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Allison Hilliker <AllisonH at benetech.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 14:27:25 -0700
Subject: Important: Bookshare Student Conference Call Number Change!

Note the updated call pass code below
=====

Conference Call for Students Who Are Blind or Low Vision - April 17, 2011
Making Bookshare Work for You!

Bookshare is an online digital library that is free for students in
the United States.
High school, college, and graduate students all find the collection to
be an indispensible resource when it comes to finding the books they
need for schoolwork and for pleasure reading.

Join the conversation with Allison Hilliker, Bookshare Collection
Development Associate and Cherie Miller, Bookshare's University
Program Manager. We will be taking your questions live throughout the
discussion. There is no need to pre-register for the event, just call
in and  join us.

-          Sunday, April 17, 2011, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST

-          Phone number to call: 866-210-1669.
Pass code: 6567672

During this discussion you will learn:

* What Bookshare is and how you can become a member

* How Bookshare can make your school work and pleasure reading much easier

* About our new Read2Go app; an app specifically designed for the
Apple iOS that will allow for quick download and easy reading of
Bookshare books on the iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone

* How to use Bookshare most efficiently and effectively with your
notetaker or digital book player.

We look forward to talking with you on April 17!

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

— Robert Byrne