[Njabs-talk] NJABS conference call Sunday, Dec. 11th: "Technology Touches iPhone 4.S"

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 00:57:34 UTC 2011

NJABS:
I hope this email finds all of you doing well after our 35th state convention, delicious Turkey dinner, midterms for those college students, and the holiday shopping that one must do for our loved ones and ourselves.
As  2011 is coming down the stretch, let's not forget the release of the Apple 4.S and what a positive impact it had on all of us.
Please join our NJABS iPhone team: Greg Rivera & Danny Romero this Sunday, December 11th at 8pm promptly for our final conference call of 2011 titled, "Technology Touches iPhone 4.S"
The latest features and apps will be explained as well as questions from all of you are welcomed.