[Njabs-talk] FW: Urgent Budget Alert--cuts to blind kids

Serena Cucco serenacucco at verizon.net
Mon Feb 28 23:00:59 UTC 2011

            Dear fellow students:

Please read the following message from Carol Castellano (my mom) regarding
the Commission for the Blind.  This terrible situation will affect our blind
youth.  For those fellow LEAD students among you, this situation
necessitates our LEAD desperately!  As Joe Ruffalo always says, "Let's work
together.  Let's make a difference!"

Please pass this message on to others you know who may be interested in
assisting us.

Sincerely,

Serena

  _____