[Njabs-talk] My apologies for missing last night's conference call

Benjamin Vercellone benvercellone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:01:44 UTC 2011

Hello NJABS
I apologize for not being on the conference call last night. I am traveling in Europe for three weeks with a great friend, and we did a lot of traveling yesterday.  There has been a lot going on, and although I intended to make the call, I was very tired and with the 6 hour time difference, I fell asleep. Again, I am sorry for missing this call, and this fall I will definitely be more available.
Thank you.
Ben