[Njabs-talk] Don't Miss May 18th Looking Good Without Looking Show Featuring Color Expert Jill Kirsh

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Fri May 13 23:40:54 UTC 2011

>From  Linda Zani Thomas, "Looking Good Without Looking"

Dear Fashion Icons:

At 8 PM May 18th, my LIVE webcast Looking Good Without Looking at www. thruoureyes.org features a special guest from Califoria, color expert Jill Kirsh. Known as Hollywood’s Guru of Hue, Jill has helped many people transform themselves through color, and has designed several excellent products we can all benefit from: personalized color swatch books and makeup kits containing all the colors that will work best for you! Jill will be with us for the duration of the show so please text, email or call anyone in your life who has ever wondered: What colors look best on me? you can call toll free 888-572-0141 during the show. Jill's website is jillkirshcolor.com.

Many of you will be joining us for the first time, so perhaps a little background is in order . In January 2010, an article describing the Looking Good Without Looking fashion and personal style system I developed for blind/visually impaired women appeared in The Braille Monitor. I received many requests, and published an article for men in May of 2010. In November  at the NJ State NFB Convention, I hosted the first ever fashion show featuring 16 Blind and Visually impaired models and was then approached by www.thruoureyes.org to do this monthly show ( you can see the fashion show on youtube by searching for Looking Good Without Looking ; you can view the first 4 webcasts at ustream.tv).

The May 18th show can be viewed live in several ways: at www. thruoureyes.org on your PC, on the Looking Good Without Looking facebook page, and on mobile phones and the iPad   at m. thruoureyes.org.

I hope you will tune in! Jill is really terrific...Linda