[Njabs-talk] NJABS Conference Call Sunday, October 9, 2011

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 02:16:40 UTC 2011

Hello NJABS:
NJABS will hold their October conference call on Sunday, October 9th at 8pm. We hope you will join us. NFBNJ Vice President, Jerilyn Higgins will join our call to highlight our upcoming 35th state convention taking place on Friday, November 11-13th at the Crowne Plaza in Clark.
We urge all to pre-register and get hotel rooms because the hotel rooms are going quickly.
The registration form will follow in another email.

We hope to see you on Sunday night for our conference call!