[Njabs-talk] Friendly Reminder of NJABS conference Call September 11 8pm

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 03:46:52 UTC 2011

Hello NJABS!
I hope that at this writing, all is well with everyone. Hopefully no one encountered any trouble with Hurricane Irene.
The summer was hot and I hope you enjoyed it!
So now that Labor Day weekend is over, most of us have gotten back into the school thing. Some returning to the dorms while others getting their freshman experience. Either way, NJABS will be kicking off our 2011-2012 year by holding our September conference call this Sunday titled
"Grand Slam: Youth Slam Top to Bottom"