[Njabs-talk] NJABS Friendly Conference call Reminder Sunday, Feb. 19th @ 8pm Eastern/7pm Central

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 23:36:25 UTC 2012

NJABS:
Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope this writing finds you doing well.
This is just a friendly reminder about our NJABS NFB Scholarships conference call taking place this Sunday, February 19th at 8pm Eastern Standard Time/7pm Central Time. We will have the great pleasure of having Mrs. Patti Gregory Chang, Scholarship Chairperson as our guest speaker to discuss scholarship criteria and answer any questions.
So join us if you would like to know how to get money to go to college!